Amoena Frances Wire Free Mastectomy Bra - NavyRegular price NZ$35.00 Save $-35.00
or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.75 fortnightly with More info
The popular Frances non-wired bra is now available in navy. Ideal for post-surgical or leisure wear, the Frances leisure bra is beloved by many because it fits so well and stays comfortable. Ultra-soft cotton fabric offers soothing comfort to sensitive skin, while the front fasteners are easy to use, even when your range of motion is diminished just after surgery. We recommend wearing an Amoena Leisure Form with the Frances soft bra; the pockets in the cups will hold a breast prosthesis or shaper securely in place.
- Frances in Navy is one of Amoena's most popular leisure bras
- Perfect for wearing post-surgery or during leisure time, with bilateral pockets to hold a leisure form or breast form
- High cotton content and soft cotton pockets
- Front fastening (traditional hooks and eyes) for easy wearing
- Cut and sewn cups ensure all-day support while remaining comfortable
- Hook & eyes; 4 rows: XS(A/B); S(A/B); M(A/B)
5 rows: XS(C/D, DD/E); S(C/D, DD/E); M(C/D, DD/E); L(A/B, C/D); XL(A/B, C/D); 2XL(A/B, C/D)
6 rows: L(DD/E); XL(DD/E)
7 rows: 2XL(DD/E)
Sizes: XS (6/8), S (10/12), M (14/16), L (18/20), XL (22/24), 2XL (26/28)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The Frances bra is lovely to wear and so easy to put on. I am so happy with my purchase and the wonderful customer service.
We donate $1 from every purchase to the Foundation for Breast Cancer Care. Read more